If you have questions about shamanism, reiki, healing services, tarot, runes, healing circles, women's circles... or if you are interested in private training, classes, or events, please reach out and connect with me.
Email is the BEST way to reach me.
Photos taken on Sauvie Island, OR by the talented photographer Amy McMullen.
Code of Ethics as outlined by the Society for Shamanic Practice
- I will work in sacred alliance with Spirit, and to be informed and guided by that Source, and not my own ego, in offering service to others.
- I will recognize the wholeness inherent in every person or group or circumstance that comes for healing and to honor whatever form in which its pain is presented to me.
- I will be mindful of speech, thought, and action and their impact on building relationships both in the present and through time into future and past.
- I will be respectful of others, even in their differences.
- I will work with compassion and non-judgment.
- I will do no harm and to avoid any sexual misconduct in my work with clients.
- I will maintain clients’ privacy.
- I will be honest with clients and other practitioners, and will be truthful in the manner in which I present myself in public relations and advertising.
- I will refrain from posting any content that advertises the use of plant medicines, which are not legal in the country where this website is maintained.
- I will offer fair and appropriate fees.
- In service to others, I will keep my own life and personhood in balance to the best of my ability.