Online Classes - Live and in person
Online Tarot Class - Beginners - February 6, 13, 20, 27 @ 4pmPT / 5pmMT / 6pmCT / 7pmET
- In this course, we will go over the history of tarot and talk about what tarot is, how to use it in your everyday life, how to choose a deck, and how to formulate a question to receive the most straightforward answer. You will learn how and when to clear your tarot deck, care and handling of your deck, and several useful simple spreads to practice with. We will go in-depth on the different suits and how to work with their energy in a reading. We will also discuss working with reversals and the difference between major arcana cards and minor arcana cards and discover the progression of the cards from the essential energy stage to completion and fulfillment. After that, we move into building a story from the cards and dive deeper into understanding the court cards, symbols of tarot, how to place timeframes around your readings, and working with perceived difficulties. You will learn 10 really good questions to ask the cards.
Other Products for Purchase
Introduction to Tarot - Self-paced online learning
- Are you interested in learning how to read tarot? Do you want to gain a deeper understanding of the meanings of tarot cards? This introductory self-paced online course can show you how. You can learn at your own pace, in your own home, and set yourself up to be an intuitive tarot reader. In this course, you will learn about the basics of tarot - how to choose and care for a deck, the significance of the tarot suits, the major arcana, and the minor arcana. You will also learn how to read tarot cards and use your intuition to give readings. With this course, you will have all the tools you need to start reading tarot for yourself and others.
11 Day Sacred Ordinary Challenge - Emailed straight to your inbox
- 11 days of sacred ordinary spiritual practices to build into your life delivered straight to your inbox.
WTF Journal - Downloadable workbook
- Are you ready to live your best life? Trying to figure out the big picture? The WTF journal is filled with writing prompts to get you focused and thinking. It's the ultimate guide to self-evolution through self-reflection. This journal will help you reflect on different areas of your life, guiding you in discovering the high performers and where you need more attention — starting today!
The Outlaw Oracle Deck - Gifts
- Unlock Your Outlaw Intuition: A Bold and Unconventional Oracle Experience. Introducing our Full-color, 44-card Country & Western-Inspired Oracle Deck + Guidebook, a powerful tool designed to help you tap into your Outlaw Intuition. This deck is a rebellion against conformity, featuring evocative images and unapologetic truths that dare you to live life on your terms.