Path of Service
Enrollment opens early spring. Sign up for emails to receive notification!
This is the third in a series of workshops in contemporary shamanism and energy healing designed to empower you to live a spiritually connected life.
In Path Three we expand your reiki and shamanic skills and introduce a path of service. Here you will develop the skills necessary to offer your healing gifts in service to another - lands, animals, family, friends, clients, communities, governments...
During our time together you will:
- Practice stepping aside and become the hollow bone for energy and wisdom to move through you.
- Explore facilitating healing personal traumas, past life experiences, and current situations that are holding another back.
- Investigate healing ethics and learn how to establish a sacred and safe environment for healing.
- Be empowered to create real transformations and lead from a spiritually connected source.
- Work with crystals, feathers, stones, rattles, drums and other shamanic tools.
- Experience healing sessions with other students.
- Practice your skills as you are guided to perform healing sessions on others.
- Receive Reiki attunements through the master level.
We will meet on private land in Dutchess County, New York. There are nearby options for lodging if you are traveling far (see the "Events" page on the website). Nourishment will be provided in the form of simple lunches (Sat & Sun) and dinner (Sat) along with light snacks, water, and tea. If you have any special dietary needs, please send an email to email@example.com.
While the core of the work will be experiential, a suggested reading list will be provided. You will have access to a library of resources and an online space to ask questions and interact with participants.
Schedule (times subject to change)
Friday: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 8:00pm (lunch and dinner included)
Sunday: 9:00am - 3:00pm (lunch included)