Path of Power
April 3 - 5
August 14 - 16
This is the second in a series of workshops in contemporary shamanism and energy healing designed to empower you to live a spiritually connected life. I will present a fresh and original curriculum that will guide you to fully awaken your ability to sense and interact confidently with the life force energy that is all around us.
In Path Two we build on the foundation of your awakening and explore personal healing.
During our time together you will:
- Continue to develop grounding, centering, and expanding techniques.
- Deepen relationship with your higher Self, spirit guides, and power animals.
- Discover the healing power of nature and your Power Song.
- Explore and heal personal traumas, past life experiences, and current situations that are holding you back.
- Expand your sense of self beyond ego identity and the labels placed on you as you step into living more authentically.
- Begin to know your sacred purpose.
- Receive Reiki attunements through level two.
This is what is classically referred to in the shamanic community as "shadow" work. I see it is personal exploration, raising your awareness of your trigger points and blocks. In order to be a clear channel for Spirit to work through, we must know our weaknesses, we must work to heal our own wounds, we must evolve and awaken to the divine soul that we truly are. When we become aware of our wounds, they no longer work in secret in the background of our lives. We have the opportunity to turn our pain into power sources when we are willing to bring the light into the shadows.
We will meet on private land in Dutchess County, New York. There are nearby options for lodging if you are traveling far (see the "Events" page on the website). Nourishment will be provided in the form of simple lunches (Sat & Sun) and dinner (Sat) along with light snacks, water, and tea. If you have any special dietary needs, please send an email to email@example.com.
While the core of the work will be experiential, a suggested reading list will be provided. You will have access to a library of resources and an online space to ask questions and interact with participants.
Schedule (times subject to change)
Friday: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 8:00pm (lunch and dinner included)
Sunday: 9:00am - 3:00pm (lunch included)