Path of Awakening
Next class: July 24 - 26, 2020 (subject to change)
This is the first in a series of workshops in contemporary shamanism and energy work designed to empower you to live a spiritually connected life.
I will present a fresh and original curriculum that will guide you to fully awaken your ability to sense and interact confidently with the life force energy that is all around us.
In Path One we begin at the foundation with an intensive journeying weekend. Read more below for details.
During our time together you will:
- Practice a variety of grounding, centering, and expanding techniques.
- Learn about and practice making altars for your sacred connection spaces.
- Spend time in nature, connecting with the life force energy that is all around us.
- Discover and build relationships with your higher Self, spirit guides, and power animals.
- Realize and fine-tune your intuitive style.
- Experience your place in this bigger multiverse.
- Awaken to living the Sacred Ordinary.
This work is for beginners to energy work, shamanic practices, shamanic journeying and anyone who feels they need more experience journeying. It will be an intensive weekend in a very supportive environment. I will teach you practical tools to bring the Sacred Ordinary into your everyday lives.
We will meet on private land in Dutchess County, New York. There are nearby options for lodging if you are traveling far (see the "Events" page on the website). Nourishment will be provided in the form of simple lunches (Sat & Sun) and dinner (Sat) along with light snacks, water, and tea. If you have any special dietary needs, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While the core of the work will be experiential, a suggested reading list will be provided. You will have access to a library of resources and an online space to ask questions and interact with participants.
Schedule (times subject to change)
Friday: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 8:00pm (lunch and dinner included)
Sunday: 9:00am - 3:00pm (lunch included)